Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To buy is the answer

A short time ago I wrote here about my trials and tribulations of being a renter. I was struggling with the decision of whether to buy a place of my own. Since that time I have looked at probably around 30 houses and done quite a bit of research.
Sunday I stumbled upon the perfect house; the area I wanted, in my price range and immaculate inside and out. The house is 104 years old and the inside looks brand-spankin' new.

I went back for a second look yesterday and immediately put an offer on it (lowballed them of course) and the today they accepted it. So there you go; I'm a home owner!

I close on the house on June 30th and move in right after.

The best part: No more water features in my living room!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Molly Jane said...

Congrats again. Freakin' sweet.