Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here we go...

Well, I never thought I'd do it, but I have finally caved to the peer pressure and decided to join the world of blogging. I'm not really sure I am really interesting or witty enough to write a blog, but maybe that will be my niche. The worlds dryiest & dullest blog. People will log on everyday from the far reaches of civilization, just to see how much more interesting they are than me.

...Or... I could share some random thoughts about whats going on around me and also share some work and thought about design. Yeah, I think I'll go with that one.

Ladies and gentleman: Please buckle your seat belts and keep all hands and feet inside the car.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Corey - your blog's pretty already, so you've got that going for you. Good luck.....

picture-me-rollin said...

Is "low hanging fruit" a reference to "balls." Man I hope so.

Author said...

Just do it. Actually, can you write a blog for me specifically once a week on how to be single. Potentially put all your favorite lines in tomorrows blog. That would be awesome!